2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an uncovered storage spot in Round Rock for $65 per month. Does anyone know of anything cheaper OR know of a covered spot for around that same price?

I know of one other I found craigslist but it looked a little shady. $50 per month for covered but had chickens running around haha.

·
Lake Rat
662 Posts
I used to have a spot close to Sam Bass and 3406.It was a nice secure lot behind the guys home and business.Not sure if he is still there but I remember it was cheap.There is a big climate control storage on the corner but he is a bit before the intersection

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would also consider an enclosed 25ft unit for under $100 if anyone knows of one. I'd be willing to pay a little more since I could put my kayaks and other junk in there too.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm at Rabbit Hill Boat Storage, not sure if it is full or not, opened but gated. $40 a month. It's behind the car dealers east of I-35 almost in Georgetown.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm at Rabbit Hill Boat Storage, not sure if it is full or not, opened but gated. $40 a month. It's behind the car dealers east of I-35 almost in Georgetown.
Dang, thats a good deal. I ended up going with one about a half mile from my house. $65 a month but its nice. They gave me an RV slot which is gives me a lot more room and has an outlet for charging my batteries.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts