2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad is looking for bids for a metal building off of Hi 90 close to Oats road. He needs foundation and the metal building built. ANyone know anyone trustworthy at a semi decent price ? He's taking bids right now. I told him the people on here are pretty good people from what I've seen and word of mouth is better than any advertising. So if someone can vouch for someone or is interested ...let me know. It should be about a 60' x 100' building. Not sure on plumbing or anything else but I can give you a number if you're interested and have someone to give you a reference. Leave me a message or even leave something here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Oxx, leave me a name and a # and I'll give it to him. He's still taking bids. Could you give me a ballpark figure on laying the slab and a 60' x 100' building. Because the numbers they've been getting just didn't sound right. Someone wanted about $33,500 -44,000 just for the building. No slab just materials on the building and labor. Is that close ?

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Thats pretty low..Id guess somethings been left out of the equation..

Ive done them from slab up..& prefer to do the whole shabang.
But I can also just deliver & let the doit yourselfer go to it too.

Oxx..
xxfubarxx said:
Hey Oxx, leave me a name and a # and I'll give it to him. He's still taking bids. Could you give me a ballpark figure on laying the slab and a 60' x 100' building. Because the numbers they've been getting just didn't sound right. Someone wanted about $33,500 -44,000 just for the building. No slab just materials on the building and labor. Is that close ?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Give Mark, at Design 2 Build Services a call @281-650-0155 or e-mail @ [email protected]. He is a personal friend and as particular about his things as he is, I can gaurantee you he'll do a good job. He has done everything from small metal buildings to large shops.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
ICD(imprinted concrete and decor) Services. They Are Local To Us. Ask for Robert. He owns his own truck plus they do metal buildings. very nice work 281-457-5710

1 - 9 of 9 Posts