2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a used boat. Something 17'- 19' for under 10K. Would like jackplate and trolling motor. Would prefer fiberglass but will consider aluminum too.
Just want something to get me to my wading holes and also to access back lakes and occasional bay drifting.
Please PM me if you know of any.
Thanks

·
wishin I was fishin
1,283 Posts
I am also looking for exactly the same.. Reside in CC TX. any advice or pointers would be fantastic :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Look in th 2Cool Classifieds..

There are a couple there..

My buddy has his Haynie H2O for sale, a little more than 10K, but a new Yamaha engine with very low hours & a lot of options... real nice boat...

Supergas

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep i pretty much keep my eye on many online ads, 2cool included. Just posted this to see if anyone knows of any that may not be posted like from a friend, co-worker, etc.. Lots of boats out there for sale that don't go in a paper or online...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a 20' 1990 Pescador with a 1988 200 h.p. Mercury Black Max that I am thinking about selling. It is a great boat that runs well but ever since we had kiddo #3 I haven't had that much free time.

I wanted $4500 but it could probably use a trip to the shop (regular maintenance) before it hits the water. I am sure I could work something out with an interested buyer. If anyone is interested, throw me a line and I will give you a run down of the boat.

Massey
Corpus Christi, TX

I tried to attach a picture but if it doesn't show up, send me your email address and I will send you a photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Massey,

They make life jackets for the kiddos...I've tested it on the boys, and they float pretty good... most of the time.

don't sell your boat. I might need a back up for when my POS boat breaks down!

Kyle

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kyle,

How are you all doing? I went fishing in Aransas Monday and we caught a few reds.

About the Pescador, I know I will kick myself for selling it. I just don't use it like I used to. She's an older boat and likes to be on the water more than I can take her. We'll see what happens. Hell... nobody may even want her.

Massey

Did Dalton tell you about the biking accident that happened last weekend (Donny Kloster)? Horrible thing.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
gwunited2 said:
Kyle,

How are you all doing? I went fishing in Aransas Monday and we caught a few reds.

About the Pescador, I know I will kick myself for selling it. I just don't use it like I used to. She's an older boat and likes to be on the water more than I can take her. We'll see what happens. Hell... nobody may even want her.

Massey

Did Dalton tell you about the biking accident that happened last weekend (Donny Kloster)? Horrible thing.
He told me about that... it's absolutely terrible. Those guys have got to be more careful out there.

I'll give you a shout next time we come down and see if you can get on the water. We'll probably be down sometime in the next month or so.

·
Registered
194 Posts
A friend of mine has a clean 92 17' bayhawk with a tunnel. I used to fish off of that boat all of the time. It's a great little boat. It has a fairly new trailer with it. It has a 90hp force on it that is also a 92. He is asking $3500 for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts