2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going try to get my first TX slam before winter this year. I will launch out of Tomson in Baytown. I will get my redfish around the spillway, trout under the birds, and where do I catch flounder in trinity? I am new to Trinity Bay. Have mostly fished East Galveston bay, obviously thats not a good idea for a while.

Thanks

:texasflag

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
GUYS
YALL SEE CAPT KYLS AVATAR THIS DUDES GOT SOME JACK, AND IMMMMM AFIXXINN TO BUILD HIM A BILLYSTIX TO PUT UNDER THAT THAR $700 REEL :D :D HE BETTER TIE A COUPLE CRAB TRAP BOUYS ON THAT DANG THANG, AND HE SHORE BETTER NOT LEAVE IT IN THE BOAT WHILE HE LOADS AND UNLOADS OR IT WILL BE WELL LETS JUST SAY IT WANT BE THERE WHEN HE GETS IT ON THE TRAILER :spineyes:
STIX

·
Banned
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im gonna take it down and put it back up when I actually get one! LOL
Van Staals are so bad *** though.

·
Registered
332 Posts
You might want to try throwing some plastic around the piers by Dows. Iv caught a few nice flounder off the pier that runs right off Dows. Other than piers just focus on some marsh drains and youll find em. If your in a boat its a short run to the Seabrook shoreline. Focus on the pier pillings around there, this time of year the flounder start getting thick in there...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts