2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 4 gun lease that is reasonable in price. Looking to hunt mostly dove, and whitetail. Would be getting the place with my dad, brother, and buddy. Somewhere to take the kids and teach them about the outdoors. They are about the right age now. Nothing too fancy.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Nailsy said:
I'm sure your service is very good, but I'm posting on a message board to see If I can find somebody with a lease without paying you to find it for me. If I can't find anything in the next couple of weeks I'll get back to you.
$35 gets you 6 months of access to available leases in Texas. You get an e-mail every morning of all new leases posted. You still need luck on this site to find what you want but your really going to need luck just hitting this message board.

I found a sweetheart of a deal through Scott's website. Funny thing is that it was not one of his listings. After looking at a few of them, they were taken earlier in the day or were not what we were looking for. By chance, we asked a guy in the parking lot of a local restaurant and he gave us a number. The place was 10 miles from there and within a few hours we had secured a great place.

No offense but at this time of year, the more numbers you can get, the better. You can be sure the best ones will be snatched up early.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Banned
574 Posts
12 new lease listings at DeerTexas.com in the past 2 days and all but 1 are season/annual type leases. The "gettin time" is now through Oct, and the closer we get to Oct, the more leases we'll have available. Prices will also tend to drop at this time of year as landowners begin to sweat the possiblity of being left holdin the bag.

Good luck to all!
Scott-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.