2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...friend is looking for a new 3000 watt Honda generator (ultra quite?). All ideas, suggestions and recommendations as to where one of these can be bought at a reasonable price will be considered and appreciated. TIA. CF?

·
Just a Member
126 Posts
ns

CF, I just did some extensive research on these portable generators. I didn't buy the Honda but it was one of the units I was looking at. Go to ebay hands down if you don't mind doing your business that way. You're not obligated to buy through ebay, just get the phone number and call. I think I saw that generator for about 1500 or 1600.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks For Your Efforts Fletch2000

This EU3000 Honda this woman's looking for HAS to be new. I don't know why. She's the sec'y. to my friend DOC Davis and is planning a horseback trip up in the Mts. of New Mexico with her girlfriend in the next coupla' weeks. HAS to have a new one. She can't find anything under $1800.00. She'll keep shopping. I can pick out a bunch of new ones on the market today that would be just perfect for what I need one for. Oh well. Thanks again. CF?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts