2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Those are some awsome Sonoran mulies. But the 1st group of pictures looks a little funny. When you compare all of those (1st group) bucks, they are very similar... same genetics? maybe? Those Sonoran mule deer can go for $7,000.00 - $10,000.00 (or more depending on the score). If I had the money, I would definitely be doing some research on the Sonoran desert outfitters. Charles, that outfitter is the first I'd check with. If he is booked, I'd get on the waiting list.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hunted nine points mesa ranch near Alpine a few years ago. Several great muleys taken. Friend of mine from church owned the ranch but has since sold it. However, if they still book hunts I highly recomend it. Had a ton of Audod's there as well and some excellent quail hunting. Try and google it up and see what you can find???

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Sonora, Utah, and the Arizona Strip are probalby the best bets but plan on spending big bucks for big bucks! Really big mulies are worth thier weight in gold now days and most outfitters know it. I've hunted mulies in Colorado, and guide in Montana. Finding a true 28" inside deer is very difficult. There are some good outfitters with bucks like that, Bucks and Bulls in Utah and Mike Gardner at San Miguel Hunts are 2 of them. Do your research before heading into Mexico. There are some less than reputable outfits down there. My .02

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,559 Posts
Once upon a time the Jicarilla Apache reservation would guarantee you one shot at a 30" or better mule deer within 300 yards. The last time it was offered to me it was $1,500.00 for the shot...I was a little light in the wallet that trip and passed.
Jicarilla Apache Nation
Dulce, New Mexico USA
505-759-3242
http://jicarillaonline.com/

See what you come up with.

TH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts