2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kids, Surf, Fish, Golf.....
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I have finally decided to add on to the family.
We have decided upon a Golden and now comes the hard part of finding one. I have sent emails to a few breeders in the Houston area.
I have also checked out the Rescue associations in the area, however this does not seem to be an option b/c we have twin 3 year olds and they won't allow adoption by anyone with children under 5 years old.

Does anyone on here happen to have knowledge or recommendations?

Thanks in advance

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
I know where some black lab puppies are,lol, golden retrievers are great dogs--had one named Buddy Lee that I will never forget. rs

·
wastin' away again in Margaritaville
1,948 Posts
PM sent.

·
Kids, Surf, Fish, Golf.....
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rusty, thanks for the heads up on a lab, but the wife and I are pretty set on a Golden.

Buffet, got the PM and I have sent both of them an email inquiry just now. Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
I just got a Border Collie puppy this weekend and drove to Abilene (from Dickinson) :headknock to get it. I checked out a lot of sites that have puppies for sale (some you pay for) and found that www.puppyfind.com had the best ads with folks that actually had puppies for sale (a lot of sites didn't keep ads current). You might keep an eye on it for a Golden Retriever.

·
Registered
623 Posts
i have two Goldens Harley and Davidson Harley is 7 and Davidson is going on 14 she is an old girl but these are the best dogs we have ever owned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts