2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to cool my heels at my doctor's office Monday morning but I'm looking at heading down to the beach Monday afternoon thru Tues afternoon between 5 and 6.

I may just hit it real early on Monday and give the west end of Galveston Island a try. I haven't been there lately and There have been some occasions of late where the water was actually cleaner and better on the Galveston side than it was on the Follets Island side, as strange as that sounds.

Anyway, I'll watch conditions and make more specific plans tomorrow and post up my intentions. Give y'all a chance to come up with a case of flu or something that would keep you out of work for that time. You know, the best thing for a head cold or the flu is a day on the beach right? RIIIIIIGHT! :cheers:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Jack,
It's flat, calm, and green to the beach.........if the N. wind stays down it should be outstanding this evening and tomorrow.
I mean how sick could you be?LOL

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Kenny! I just happen to check a couple of my beach cams and nearly fell out of my chair! Last couple of time I've been down, we've had rough, nasty water and some serious rip. Now it looks teriffic! I can't get down there before tomorrow afternoon and my serious hope is that it will hold for me on through Tuesday. I'm due a good FISHY day on the beach. I've been having some great days on the beach but I really need a FISHY one now. I'ts been a while, don'tcha know!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey Jack...

My little bro and I are doing a job in Galveston starting monday. There is a little store on the shore side of HWY 3005 called the Seven Seas. We will be working on a hose directly behind the store. If you come by there, you will see my dodge and pop-up also. We plan on wetting a line once or twice while we are there. Stop by if you can...Vic

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm headed on down.

Just looked at the surf cam and weather. Best it's looked when I could go in a while. I'm just about ready to leave. I'll probably fish the west end of Galveston Island this evening and maybe tomorrow morning too. No tent this time cause you can't camp on Galveston Island but I'll be napping in the truck after the bite ends. I may move to Sam's beach tomorrow, won't know till then but I'll be on the west end of Galveston this afternoon and evening fer shore! Hoping to get there and be in the water by 5:00.

Love to stay and chat but it's time to get on the road! :D

Vic, I'll try to catch up with ya tomorrow. Don't w*** too hard! :p :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts