2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now, I am finially retired and going to move to Texas as soon as our auction gets over. So by the 10th of July I should be a full time resident of Texas.:bounce: My only hope is the Allicat does not get too tired of me too soon. I am also looking forward to becoming a full time 2cooler with allicat. So to all my friends and to the new ones to come, here I come! LOL :D

Jerry Sparks

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Finally! I know allicat has been anxiously awaiting the day. Yall have a safe trip, and hurry home. :)

Congrats on your retirement, and welcome to Texas and 2Cool.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
oh boy......i dont think he knows what hes getting into. after being married 6 1/2 years, we are going to try that living together thing :eek:

yall wish jerry some luck! :D

trudy

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Doors open, lights on, come on home!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Jerry, just go fishing alot! lol.
sparky said:
Ok now, I am finially retired and going to move to Texas as soon as our auction gets over. So by the 10th of July I should be a full time resident of Texas.:bounce: My only hope is the Allicat does not get too tired of me too soon. I am also looking forward to becoming a full time 2cooler with allicat. So to all my friends and to the new ones to come, here I come! LOL :D

Jerry Sparks

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Welcome to Texas and good luck bro!

If you ever need a fishing partner PM me. We can go potlick Allicat's flounder spots....honeyholes! LOL

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
What took ya so long? ;) Looking forward to meetin' ya, Jerry. Welcome Home. :texasflag

·
Registered
325 Posts
YO! Dude

What is taking so long you been packin for over a month!
I think when you get here you'll need a BPS fix & some good mexican food.
Give us a call when you head out west.
Drive careful my friend & we'll leave a light on for ya.

ED & Kim

P.S. In case you forgot how to get here just head south & stop when you smell the salt air.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Bring it on down partner, hope to meet ya after yall make the move, couldnt find a better place to live, or a classier bunch of good people to hang out with.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Welcome to Texas and 2cool....Both of em Great Places...

·
Registered
968 Posts
Whale khumm awn dhown...

Bhee glhadd fur yew tuu ghit awn dhown...luukkun phorwurd tuu duuen zumm phichun wid juu han allheekhat. Jur Texas ceeteezunshipp paypurs wheel bea waytun hat dee bhoardur...Bea sayfe hon dee whae ome...Vheejhur

1 - 18 of 18 Posts