2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a measly 160 NM. We are not going there, I was just curious if anyone went out that far.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone out there with hiltons having trouble with the image loading for sea temps? it is half black on my screen.....

·
Its easy to grin when your ship comes in
5,918 Posts
I am getting the same thing. The chlorophyl page has been pretty unreliable all week too. The sea-temp page and chlorophyl page seem to be obscured by clouds or some other malady more often then not. I did check the archives and there is plenty to go on from yesterday on the sea-temp page.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Howdy,
Our Mac G5 server went down earlier this week which has been causing havoc with the altimetry and chloro imagery. We are repairing that in addition to buying a new one as backup. Should be back to normal soon.

The latest sea temp image swath was not fully accepted, thus half-black...it happens sometimes with the satellites.

For those of you considering the long run to Alaminos Canyon, you may want to re-consider as the Stena Tay and Discoverer Spirit have both moved! Stena Tay is enroute to Africa, and Discoverer Spirit is 1 mile south of Mars.

All the best,
Tom Hilton

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well heck, I am off to the store to fill up the ice chest with back up ice and some drinks they back to load up the truck and pass out. looks like ti is going to be a long good summer, good luck to you people out there if I dont get back on here till sunday. hopefully I will have some good pics and I will hollar at you guys on the radio, if it works. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts