2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning

Ran out of Thompson's with a southwest wind and my better half (wife)aboard Saturday morning for some trout fishing. Wrong!!!!! Short Story... We fished Beasley's, Dow's, Fishers and some upper bay wells. Nothing but dinks and a few slimefish(gafftop). All on soft plastics.

Evening

Headed out around 8:30 PM with my oldest son down to the GYB for some night fishing. First couple of hours nothing but sandies and more dink trout. Somewhere around or after midnight the action pick up something furious! We had trout smacking the water, burping, spitting and spraying little bait fish like crazy all over the place! LOL After catching a mess for the box and my eyelids feeling like concrete blocks we decided to call it a night. BTW Pearl Cocahoes was the choice bait of the even for them hungry critters.

What's own the menu for todays brunch after my son cleans my boat? Fresh Fried Speckled Trout and Spuds! LOL

·
Gold Star Member/Blue Star Ointment
1,746 Posts
I bet it was cool last nite. good report

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Awesome old Orange one....
Please Post food pics before 1900 hours

Good plan about not puttin her on tha fish....

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
A+ for persistance, Melon!

·
Fish Addict
10 Posts
I usally just give up after the first try...way to go.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
" What's own the menu for todays brunch after my son cleans my boat?" I knew I wanted to have kids soemday but I think I just found my reason! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts