2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '92
1991 ShallowSport Sport 20
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any graphic designers out there that could help me out with a little project I'm working on for everyones favorite homeless blue water fisherman?
I need a little logo help for the "No Limit Hooker". Tim might be able to pay you in fish scraps or leftover chum, hell maybe they'll be a free T-shirt thrown in.
Please PM me with any possible help.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Amy said its a no go on her pics. I like on the back.

On the top
"NO LIMIT HOOKER"
below that
the flag surender the booty

the front have the character of a hooker with her top falling of with the strings in the air, kinda like someone is rippin her top off. in one hand have a fish and the other something else. Maybe 2 bonita?

tim

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
coastal said:
Amy said its a no go on her pics. I like on the back.

On the top
"NO LIMIT HOOKER"
below that
the flag surender the booty

the front have the character of a hooker with her top falling of with the strings in the air, kinda like someone is rippin her top off. in one hand have a fish and the other something else. Maybe 2 bonita?

tim
I just relized that we forgot to take that Bonita Pic..... :( I was wanting to put that on 2cool too, i have NO shame

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
**** that's going to be alot of work to put into a vector design. How do you guys plan on printing this? Screen Print, Sublimation or Iron-Ons?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
yup dont know if she'll go for that one. I asked and she said it would be cool but we need the name of the boat to coinside with the theme of a hooker with no limits to what could happen, Not Amy. I can't wait bro.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are you just looking for the artwork, or are you looking for someone to do some screen printing?

I could probably come up with the artwork and send it to you...

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Found the camper in the paper locally and got a great deal.
Look at stephenville texas. Its a company called capri rodeo campers.

Tim

·
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '92
1991 ShallowSport Sport 20
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
really just the artwork for now, thanks

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.