2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ate at the one on I 45 and 646 in front of the Home Depot and Target, if so, how was it and what kind of food do they serve? I have seen many vehicles there when I go by it, thinking of trying it out. rs

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I haven't been to this one. A friend of mine went there a week or so ago and didn't think it was that good. I went to one a couple of years ago and didn't like it. First impression thing. I prefer Texas Roadhouse. IMHO

·
Registered
291 Posts
My friends have been there twice and they said the first time was good but the second time was horrible. I wish they would have built a Texas Roadhouse there instead cause its about 2 mins from my house.

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked the website, think I'll check it out for lunch, just because chickenboy has stoked my interest. Sounds like Texas Roadhouse get's good reviews, will have to give it a shot for dinner, I think the closest one to SF is on El Dorado and I 45. Thanks. rs

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I checked the website, think I'll check it out for lunch, just because chickenboy has stoked my interest. Sounds like Texas Roadhouse get's good reviews, will have to give it a shot for dinner, I think the closest one to SF is on El Dorado and I 45. Thanks. rs
I can think of better places to have lunch and one of them is right down the street from there!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I've been once. I will not be rushing back. Not horrible, not great.

Service was slow the night I went.
X2

went there after grandson's semi-final football game (Dickinson 'Gators youth football). Food okay - I didn't write home about it - service on the slow side even though not crowded.

ps 'Gators (Junior team) went on to win the Super Bowl!!! Go 'Gators:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Never been in the one yor talking about, but have been to the one on Hwy 6, Just North of Westheimer. I don't know why, but I prefer it to Texas Roadhouse. I think the food, and the atmosphere is a bit better. I've never figured out why TRH has the rep it does.....(but then again, I don't get the whole Julia Roberts thing either).... I guess we all have our opinions...

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
gone to the one off HWY 6 a few times. Not bad food. Its priced right so don't expect a Del Frisco's steak. If you lookin for a place you kids can spill a drink and throw peanuts on the floor, you found it. If your looking for top choice grade A super fabulous steak, move on. Try Del Frisco's or Sulivans or Ruth Chris.

JMO.

The rolls at Logans are that good.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
We have one near the house in Rosenberg we like it, steaks are good and the kids can get what they want and like it. Besides my youngest girl is named Logan, so
she thinks she's somebody when we go.

·
Registered
12,010 Posts
gone to the one off HWY 6 a few times. Not bad food. Its priced right so don't expect a Del Frisco's steak. If you lookin for a place you kids can spill a drink and throw peanuts on the floor, you found it. If your looking for top choice grade A super fabulous steak, move on. Try Del Frisco's or Sulivans or Ruth Chris.

JMO.

The rolls at Logans are that good.
meet me there for a beer. my kids like eating the peanuts while I stuff my face with rolls and butter.

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
meet me there for a beer. my kids like eating the peanuts while I stuff my face with rolls and butter.
right! them rolls are so good, i don't care about the other food. We will have to plan this one out one day! 12 rolls and 24Buds! winning combo!

add Gilbert plus our kids......hmmmm, i'm in!:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts