2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crappie Slayer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as long as I have been living here and fishing livingston I have yet to go to the dam. I am setting up a trip to go tomorrow and was wanting to get any and every tip I can get. I have plenty of experience throwin arties in the creeks for whites but never there. So all you old timers that have forgotten more about fishing the dam than I will prolly ever know help me out.

·
Registered
660 Posts
The biggest trick for you is to figure out where to pay your launch fees. you have to go to Browders Marina just past the dam. they require $7 plus 1$ for each person. you can also get minnows there if you need to. then you'll go back to the river to launch. at the bridge there is a park on both sides of the river...it will be easier to go back across to the east side and use that park/ramp...the ramp isn't so steep. Good luck.

·
Crappie Slayer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The biggest trick for you is to figure out where to pay your launch fees. you have to go to Browders Marina just past the dam. they require $7 plus 1$ for each person. you can also get minnows there if you need to. then you'll go back to the river to launch. at the bridge there is a park on both sides of the river...it will be easier to go back across to the east side and use that park/ramp...the ramp isn't so steep. Good luck.
Thanks Ill remember that when I head that way

·
Registered
437 Posts
Same tactics and lures/baits that you usually use work the same way there, move around till ya find'em there will be quite a few boats out there . See what others are doing/using sometimes a cork above your jig is what they want.

·
Crappie Slayer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same tactics and lures/baits that you usually use work the same way there, move around till ya find'em there will be quite a few boats out there . See what others are doing/using sometimes a cork above your jig is what they want.
Thanks ill definately keep a lookout on what those around us are doing

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
icdeez, I may be out there tomorrow also. It looks like they may start to cut back on the flow and that will help out a lot. I will be in a 18 ft white Kenner with 2cool on the sides of the console. If you see me out there stop by.

Matt

·
Crappie Slayer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
icdeez, I may be out there tomorrow also. It looks like they may start to cut back on the flow and that will help out a lot. I will be in a 18 ft white Kenner with 2cool on the sides of the console. If you see me out there stop by.

Matt
Sweet I'll give ya a shout if I see you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I should be there tomorrow in a green mr12 yak. Last week all u needed was a small rattlin shad fished really slow on the bottom. who knows what the will want tomorrow. Good luck

Mitchell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts