2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trudy just called with the happy news that she and Jerry are about 30 miles from home in their long (and I mean long - try 7-8 years) journey to finally combine their households here in Texas! Jerry just retired and packed up what was left of his life in Iowa and he is officially a Texan as of this morning!

Welcome to Texas Jerry! Way to hang in there Trudy!

Love you guys!

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Welcome home, guys. Get some rest then get some bait.
Ya got a lot of catching up to do.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
pelican said:
Welcome home, guys. Get some rest then get some bait.
Ya got a lot of catching up to do.
Yeah, what my old pal Bob said!!

Welcome Home Jerry!

Jeff

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
Welcome home Jerry, I met you a few years ago during the Flounder run. I bet you are glad to be home and as soon as I get my boat back online you and Trudy are welcome to a trip.

Of course I'm sure you will wait untill Flounder season to take me up on it so keep this offer handy.. :wink:

FN

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here is the moment we have been waiting for, for 9 and 1/2 years and it is really here. This is a couple of pictures that Trudy took of me becoming an offical Texan July 10th, 2006. Now let the games begin with all the fishing and gatherings that I can go to and take my own pictures. Thank you all for all the warm welcomes and am looking forward to meeting all the ones that I haven't met yet and seeing all the friends that I already know.

Oh by the way Michelle, I still haven't gotten them mounted on Trudy yet. :wink:

See yall real soon ya hear now.:texasflag Jerry

Attachments

Reactions: WT427

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Jerry and Trudy, I'm happy for you guys that you are finally gonna get to live in the same state! :D. I know y'all have suffered with the long-distance thang for a long time now but that's all over.

I'm happy for us too because now we get to see a whole lot more of you. Looks like it's winners all 'round.

CONGRATULATION! Good things happen for those who wait!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
If I may not sound irreverent, there is a resounding coorelation in similar moves like leaving Iowa (Idiots Out Walking Around) and going to heaven.

Disirregardless, the flounder are not liking this one bit.

Welcome Jerry. Looking forward to meeting you and finally meeting Trudy ASAP. When that happens the flatties will be without hope. :D CF?

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
Oh by the way Michelle, I still haven't gotten them mounted on Trudy yet. :wink:

Jerry[/QUOTE]

jerry, i got news for you....that just aint gonna happen! :eek: now that i gotcha down here, im sure as heck not gonna scare you into heading back up north!! LOL

trudy

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
allicat said:

Jerry
jerry, i got news for you....that just aint gonna happen! :eek: now that i gotcha down here, im sure as heck not gonna scare you into heading back up north!! LOL

trudy[/QUOTE]
too funny trudy. congrats you two.
michelle

·
Registered
68 Posts
not to worry!

Full Stringer said:
Welcome back you two. By the way Jerry, did Trudi tell you that Mike and I owe her a fishing trip? Come on Flounder Run!

Pat
pat, would you believe that i still have that "coupon" i won years ago slipped in my dresser mirrow LOL

just been waiting on the big guy to get down here. TOOK HIM LONG ENOUGH :rotfl:

gonna be fun.
trudy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts