2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Save a Goat, Ride a Cowgirl!!!
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a truck accessories shop on the east side of I-45 south between League City and Dickinson. Does anybody know the name so I can call and get a quote.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

G

·
I dont know the name of that one but I know there is a good one in Leauge City. Its called The Shop. 281 332 7911

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
LOL....I just drove by there yesterday thinkng I need to stop but..........:D Thinking it's either Auto Accessories or Bay Area Accessories.

·
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks people!!!

I found what I was looking for. 4 wheel parts on the 610 south loop will be putting a 6" suspension lift kit on my 2000 GMC 3500 come Monday morning. From everybody I called they seemed to be the most knowledgeable and best priced.
Thanks again.
Brad

·
The Duck of Death
2,247 Posts
just a FYI . The Shop in League city is part owned/operated by
Rippin Lips on this board.

Dave

·
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going Coastal

I called The Shop in Lg. City and the guy told me they didn't make a suspension lift for my truck. He was very helpful and seemed like he knew what he was talking about but as I was on the phone he looked through his books and couldn't find one. I don't know but I did call them.
If you know Rippin Lips then tell him to call me. I would rather give my money to somebody on this board if at all possible.

Thanks again

Brad
281-467-4285

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I went to the shop on I45 right after I got the Hummer to see about getting a grill guard. He priced me one at twice the price of anyone else. Then wanted to charge me $300 to install it.
It is 8 bolts to remove and replace plus 2 smaller bolts with nuts and washers. Takes about 15 minutes to do. I bought one at a place in Galveston and installed it myself.
I wouldn't send anyone to them for anything. But thats just my opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts