2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dolphin was caught Wednesday before the tournament at the Brutus floater.

We hooked five dolphin and got three in the boat.

the second picture is of Jimmy holding a nice fish that he caught during the tournament.

This was the first time Jimmy had ever been kingfishing .
We estimated this fish at 38 to 40 lbs. it was donated.

PS - Sixtoe wishes he had been wearing his shirt for the photo.

Attachments

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
Nice fish. I used to work on the Genesis Spar within sight of Brutus. We couldn't fish but sure did see a lot of fish caught by boats that would fish around us.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those are some quality fish. I wish NC had some rigs like that to fish around. You guys catch some good fish around those things.

Good job!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Holy moly - now that is what I call a fine fisherman!!!!! Sixtoe, you better be glad that you are engaged because that picture of you puts a huge smile on my face!!

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
AAAAGH! I've gone blind again! The bucket was bad, but this, ohhhh, man!

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
That image is horribly burnt into my screen now. I hear pictures add a few pounds! Looks like he's already getting sized up for the married life! I guess Kim doesn't know what kinda food bill she's in for! LOL BTW, JILLCAY!!!!!< I THOUGHT I WAS UR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
ccbluewater said:
LOL Sixtoe looks like a gay biker!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
WOA Brian! Get in my belly. Fat bassturd!

Couldn't help it man! WTG again guys. NICE COW ...and the Mahi ain't bad either!

LMAO! !

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
A tribute to Sixtoe! The 2nd pic is his "mini me"!!!! The bucket lives on!!!! Sorry Sixtoe, this is what you get for not coming by more often! Btw, Top Flight made me do it! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead.............hit me with your best shot!! LOL

Attachments

·
Scream'n Seamen
165 Posts
congrats

way to go guys! Those are some nice fish...

Gay Biker....LMFAO...That's the reason we don't let Sixtoe take his shirt off when he fishes with us!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes Kyle, of course your my boy!! BTW - nice doliphin, I kinda forgot about the dolphin after I saw the next picture!!!
Outcast - you know that you could be my boy if you ever showed up at a tournament. Those pictures that you posted are hillarious. Is that Chewbacca in the third picture, and who is he trying to breed?

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
I believe he is a habitual offender! Seeya next tournament! Btw, I think you are witnessing a love connection in one of those pics......can you guesss which pic? :)
Jillcay said:
Yes Kyle, of course your my boy!! BTW - nice doliphin, I kinda forgot about the dolphin after I saw the next picture!!!
Outcast - you know that you could be my boy if you ever showed up at a tournament. Those pictures that you posted are hillarious. Is that Chewbacca in the third picture, and who is he trying to breed?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts