4K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  gregd 
#1 ·
1. keith bowed up at Tequila
2. Keiths Aj
3. Jose's AJ

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I am droolin' over these pics! Look at the friggin' water in the background!!! Awesome job guys!

Junior

Semper Fi
:flag:

There’s something wonderfully exciting about the quiet sing song of an aeroplane overhead with all the guns in creation lighting out at it, and searchlights feeling their way across the sky like antennae, and the earth shaking snort of the bombs and the whimper of shrapnel pieces when they come down to patter on the roof.​

â€" John Dos Passos, letter written in Bossano, Italy while serving in the American Red Cross Ambulance Service to his friend Rumsey Marvin. 18 February 1918

#7 ·
Killin' me!!!

Junior

Semper Fi
:flag:
It was no picnic despite what anyone might say later . . . . Most of us were pretty scared all the bloody time; you only felt happy when the battle was over and you were on your way home, then you were safe for a bit, anyway.
â€" Colin Gray, 54 Squadron RAF, W.W.II.

#13 ·
Man that one sweeeeeettt trip, thanks for the pics. And thanks J for help...............later,Dave

#18 ·
Neat pics on a great trip. Phat Cat does it again. Those are some huge Rainbow Runners. What did ya'll guess on their weight. I've caught them up to about 8 lbs, but those look way bigger than any I've ever seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.