2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
Jocko writes:

Good Luck Fool! Getting Nailed in Texas is like Sleeping with a Hundred Rattle-Snakes. You may Not Get out in the Real World for a LONG TIME. In Fact, you may get your Name Changed from Lil' Wayne to " Sweet Cheeks!!! YEEEEEEE-Ha!! You in for some Fun Now!! ' dip's had to be stoned in the 1st place to try to cross with dope' have to add his brain too,,

Attachments

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
GOOD !!! Lock him up and throw away the key.

·
Miami Dol-Phan
2,148 Posts
Weezy F. Baby

Who is Lil Wayne?
Other aliases includes:
Lil Weezy, Weezy F. Baby, Fireman, Stunna Jr., Birdman Jr., Best Rapper Alive, Lil-Weezy-Ana, Young Carter, Young Money, Young Mula, Weezy.

"Trevino would not say how much marijuana was seized, saying only that it was not found in any one person's possession."

He will get one of his enterouge to take the fall, bail them out and continue on.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Nothing will happen to him. He needs to fire his bus driver. If you're leaving McAllen, why would you go through Falfurrias to get to Laredo? Oh yeah, the Whataburger. I'm sure they had a bad case of the munchies by then.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I like Little Wayne, but everybody and their dog (obviously) knows that there is a REALLY good chance that a rapper who brags about smoking weed on every album track is going to have a stash of it somewhere...

It was on the bus and there were prolly a ton of people on the bus, so he wont get pinned to the wall on it. Just something to put in the news.

Have yall ever caught any of his interviews? The guy is actually pretty polite and says Yes Maam and No Maam.... Which is something you dont see very often these days by any entertainers.

The things that he makes little rhymes about is crazy... how does he come up with that stuff????

·
Hector
1,019 Posts
I admit he has talent but so does Bozo The Clown. He's also done some good for New Orleans but cut away those layers and he is nothing more than a common hoodlum. Has anyone seen his interview with Katie Couric? Look midway through the interview and he gives off several deception indicators regarding his use of Marijuana that he regards as, "medicinal."

I have more respect for the crack heads I deal with 'cause at least they admit to me they use crack 'cause they're "addicted" and could use some help. But
I'd have more respect for Lil 'Wayne if he would say that he smokes weed cause he likes to. Jeesh..just be truthful. Plus the fact that he continuously glorifies being a gangster 'til the day he dies. Well, with that attitude that perverts and degrades our youth all across America, he needs to die all ready...but no! Instead, we lose Patrick Swayze and Captain Lou Albano! [email protected]%king POS. -Hector

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
He was just sentenced to a year for gun possesion, now this, what dumb ^%$#@@. And who the hell tattoos his whole face, he looks like a black weasel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts