2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life is Good!

This site has brought us together with so many wonderful friends, and we've had many memorable moments.

This is just one example. Pelican joined Ghost this morning for a good day on West Bay. (He posted on the fishing reports)

I just love it when the fish are biting, and you can get them in the grease before the sun goes down.

Don't get much better than that!

Happy tummy's in this household...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
I'm jealous, of the fish and the Jen-Aire. And life is very good and is made better by the friends we have made through 2cool.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Great report.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bay Gal again.

Tried to give you some green......now that I think a little more, I should find something that Bob has posted and give him the green...LOL (unless you are the one cooking..cause they look good!!! Then in that case, I owe ya) LOL

·
Registered
723 Posts
Man, and I'm just eatin Domino's. I hate being so far from salt water. Enjoy cuz it looks great.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Oh, super-duper catch! I'd be so happy if I could just catch ONE trout the size of any of those.

Yes, life is VERY good. I'm so blessed and so grateful. And so many good folks here are some of my best blessings! I praise my God upon every remembrance of you.

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
Bay Gal said:
Pelican is the primary hunter/gatherer...I'm chief cook and bottle washer. It's a fine combo. LOL

Life is good!
How true, how true. Seem like that is the way it works around here most of the time.

And your are right Life is good!

BTW I just got mine cleaned, it will be Triple Tail on the halfshell tomorrow evening.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts