2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Liberty area rod Builders

664 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  pg542 
#1 ·
I just bought a new rod kit to try my first build. Small pink spinning rod for wife. If anyone is around this are and wouldn't mind showinga newbie some tricks of the trade I would appreciate it.

#3 ·
FS, if you can wait for a little while until the Ike smoke clears and I get power back on, I'll give you a hand. I live in Crosby and most of Newport is still w/o power. Right now everything is still such a mess, I can't even get any bench time for some things I working on. If you can hold off a couple of weeks, I'd be happy to help you. If nothing else maybe this sunday I could give you a quick overview and the basics.You could probably get started after that. PM me and maybe we can work something out. Feel free to post and ask anything also. There's some good folks on this board and some d*%n fine builders. ,,,,,Jim
Fishin' Soldier said:
I just bought a new rod kit to try my first build. Small pink spinning rod for wife. If anyone is around this are and wouldn't mind showinga newbie some tricks of the trade I would appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.