2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy (2) Leupold vx-III 4.5-14x50 scopes.
Does anyone know the cheapest place to order them from?
Thanks

·
Registered
772 Posts
SWFA has good buys for used and demo scopes on "The List"
There is a rumor that Leupold may upgrade the VX-III line and if so there might be some clearance sales. I am definitely a LOOPY fan but the more I research it the more cost point options I find either better price or better glass for the price. But still the combination of quality, warranty, reliability plus shoot-ability Leupold is still ahead. Better glass is of no use if the "eye box" is so small it slows down a shot. Or if it fogs at every temperature change.

Mid South Shooters Supply, Able Ammo and Personal Security Zone seem to have the best regular list prices.

·
Play Deep
3,637 Posts
there have been several close outs on VXIII's. it seems they may be going away for a newer model. i bought 2 this month=around $400

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Call Doc Jones at Doc,s Gun Shop in Carrollton. See what he can do for you. Tell him Rusty Cox told you to call him and you are calling from out of town and want to order two. Do your homework first and then call him.

I have several 4.5X14X 50 and they are awesome scopes. I kill hogs at night time when we have a moon because they gather light so well.

What is happening is they now have that low rider scope which sits real low on the rifle and its still the VX3 but they are the only ones that have it so it is pricy. I think I paid around $600.00 for my scopes and that was several years ago. You will be happy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts