2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
as i said a few days ago down in the sports forum (where your thread belongs), i think a lot of people made a lot of mistakes in this debacle including adam craig, mike leach, and the powers that be at texas tech university.

nevertheless, no amount of e-mails and letters to the staff at texas tech university is going to bring mike leach back. the damage is done, and it's irreparable.

leach should go on with his life and texas tech should try to go on with their football program.

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Before it's all over and I'm sure it ain't, we will find out A James is a little beaotch. My .02 B&P

·
Can't be what you ain't.
8,451 Posts
They are obviously worried as they had guards following him around at their bowl appearance! This might be best for Leach he can go on to a bigger and better school now. Might take a O coordinator job in NFL.

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
A&M should hire him, then give him a 2K bonus for every point he puts on the Aggies during his tenure. Added incentive. B&P

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
...nevertheless, no amount of e-mails and letters to the staff at texas tech university is going to bring mike leach back. the damage is done, and it's irreparable.

leach should go on with his life and texas tech should try to go on with their football program.
Yup, time for everyone to move on, for everyone's sake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts