2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GULFCOASTRODS.NET said:
you don't want to see mine. sometimes i can't see mine.
i sure do want to see it...i wanna gt some ideas i made sum little rod holders to hold the rod while it rotates and i ordered a motor off the net so now i need to see some set ups!

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nothin fancy

here are sum pics of my lil space and some lousy excuses for marbling haha (click pic to enlarge)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My Room and welcome to it.

I am not sure I have posted these here or not. I dont think so. This is my new room since the divorce. I am getting used to the smaller space and putting things away. I also use this for fly tieing, Lure making, Jig making and Shot shell reloading. Bit of everything now. Sorta like 10 lbs of stuff in a 5 lb bag.

Attachments

·
JP
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i think i need alot of help with marbling haha i just got my motor in from ebay its cool made a little mount for it...

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,922 Posts
Wow Doc

That is 1 nice shop. you all have nice shops. i need to learn to clean up between projects. mine stays a mess, thread snippets, cork dust, glue, epoxy and flexcoat everywhere. mostly **** that caught my fancy and ended up on the bench for future projects. sometimes i can see my bench but i cant remember the last time now. it used to be the dining room. my bench is a 7' cherry table and my chairs go all the way around so i can sit at any angle while working. the wife just frowns at me and says its ok cause she knows how much i love to do it. the kids are gone and we don't use it anyway. i will clean it up and post pics soon. when?????? randall

1 - 17 of 17 Posts