2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
The one the only Fishinchick..... Ya got another one that just registered Jan, this goes by Fishingchick, check out the profile...

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. This is getting fairly amusing. NOT. I can't help but wonder why that is fun to some people. Oh well, get your kicks while you can.

FC

·
6,429 Posts
LOL Jan, I bout fell outta the chair when I read the profile of (Fishingchick).... The (taking care of lonely guides) cracked me up...... Monty must be busy right now, I'm sure just a few clicks and your imposters will be gone deep in the depths of cyberspace....LMAO

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Ehehehehehehehe

I need to put somthin funny like that on my profile. What do ya think Darell lol
"Thats funny I dont care who you are"
"Getter done"...........later,Dave

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Oh and

"Caio" Welcome to France lol sorry couldnt resist..............later,Dave

·
6,429 Posts
I think it's time for an IP address search... I have the software at work, but not here.... Just one of the benefits of working for the government.....

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
man this just

shows how just super cool everybody here is and Mont again dude you rock brother and I do belive Jan is about to get medevil.......................later,Dave

·
6,429 Posts
Montybo is back....

All the Fishchick wannabee's better duck.....LOL

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
I'm just thankful that there is only one BADHABIT! If there'uz 2 it would be extremely weird around here, don'tcha know :^D

·
6,429 Posts
Dang Jan, that fishy is fat fat... Wish mine woulda been droopin like that...LOL

·
6,429 Posts
Whack um, Whack um good.... To the tune of Devo... I say whip it, whip it good...LOL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts