·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
LMAO, why don't you just post VOTE FOR JOSH PLEEEAAASSSEEEE

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not worried darrell, I came to terms with the fact that i was not taking first before the contest was over with, and second after 2 days of voting. I am now just hoping to keep third. I thought i had a chance but hey Gore had a chance too.

Josh

·
6,429 Posts
FishinChick said:
Awww cmon darrell, give the kid a break! I voted for ya Josh!

FC
One break coming up...LOL

·
6,429 Posts
Neverenough said:
Not worried darrell, I came to terms with the fact that i was not taking first before the contest was over with, and second after 2 days of voting. I am now just hoping to keep third. I thought i had a chance but hey Gore had a chance too.

Josh
You can borrow either of my Stix anytime you want, who knows, might even bring you some luck, lawd knows you could use it...LOL

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
lol

Badhabit said:
You can borrow either of my Stix anytime you want, who knows, might even bring you some luck, lawd knows you could use it...LOL
he just needs to hold his nipple ring just right.......lol......then he can join the ever elusive Baffin Bay 30 "er club...........lol

Josh, I would have voted for you.......but yer younger than Jack......he just doesn't have many more contests he can enter......

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have plenty of luck. Its just too bad that bad luck is not better then no luck at all.

Josh

Thank you to everyone that entered and voted in this contest it was a blast. And Billy you sure do know how to keep someone from a good night sleep for a week. lol

Josh

·
6,429 Posts
Josh, I would have voted for you.......but yer younger than Jack......he just doesn't have many more contests he can enter......
ROTFLMAO ... That was sooooo bad.... But really, Jack will prolly out live us all...

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Well, all I can say is that this deal was the most fun I ever had on the computer. Many thanks to Billy and Mont. I also want to thank every one that entered, read entries, voted (I am a little surprised at the small number of voters we had. I figured there would be upwards of 200). In my mind, the ones that entered had the most fun. The rod will be great (this'n'll be a flounder stick), gotta have some kind of edge if I want to keep up with the ladies during the flounder run this year, don'tcha know! :) But the fun I got from participating, from all the other entries, and yes, even from the anxiety of watching the vote count take shape...now THAT'S what made this such a special event. We have some great people in here!!

Mr. McDaniel, I just can NOT imagine how you are going to top this one! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts