2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own one of these or know anything good or bad about them. I am looking for a new boat and I have it narrowed down to 16' weld-craft with a tunnel or a 17'Legend Craft from Coastal backwater marine I like both of them just wondering about the Legend crafts draft it doesn't look like it has very much flotation in it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to call Boatright tomorrow but I have a good feeling they are a little out of my price range. Nate about how much water does your boat draft, I do some flounder gigging from time to time and I pole my boat and the shallower it floats the easier it is for me.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'd say about 4 inches. There very light...I alson have mine tircked out with gun boxes and etc. So mine might be a little heavier.
gulfcoast200 said:
I am going to call Boatright tomorrow but I have a good feeling they are a little out of my price range. Nate about how much water does your boat draft, I do some flounder gigging from time to time and I pole my boat and the shallower it floats the easier it is for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.