2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own one of these or know anything good or bad about them. I am looking for a new boat and I have it narrowed down to 16' weld-craft with a tunnel or a 17'Legend Craft from Coastal backwater marine I like both of them just wondering about the Legend crafts draft it doesn't look like it has very much flotation in it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
If your looking at aluminum boats you owe it to yourself to atleast go look at Boatright Marine and talk to Glen..... 281-992-4554 just my 2cents

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to call Boatright tomorrow but I have a good feeling they are a little out of my price range. Nate about how much water does your boat draft, I do some flounder gigging from time to time and I pole my boat and the shallower it floats the easier it is for me.

·
Registered
839 Posts
there was a 14ft boatright on craigslist for 10k or 10.5k might look at it had a tohatsu on it...

my 18ft boatright will get shallower than you want to be....

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll pass on the 14'er on craiglist I saw the video's of it going across the marsh. The 18'ers are a sweet ride, my buddy has one with a 150TRP on it.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'd say about 4 inches. There very light...I alson have mine tircked out with gun boxes and etc. So mine might be a little heavier.
gulfcoast200 said:
I am going to call Boatright tomorrow but I have a good feeling they are a little out of my price range. Nate about how much water does your boat draft, I do some flounder gigging from time to time and I pole my boat and the shallower it floats the easier it is for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts