2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Captain Lee Warmke has been spankin the tripletail down in Matagorda. For over a month now, he has been keeping the secret quiet leading up to the much anticipated taping of the second Keith Warren episode. BTW, the show was a major success with numerous tripletail being landed along with one tail that surfaced while chasing the bait. It is going to make a great show.
Throughout Matagorda Bay, Warmke has located enormous amounts of tripletail up to 20+ pounds.
Below are pics of Lee's tripletail. Keith Warren pictures will soon be uploaded manana.
Tightlines,
MW

www.fishingwithlee.com

...give me time more are coming.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah

We fished with him last Thursday, 06/08/06 and caughe 6 trpile tail to 22 lbs. They are an awesome fish to catch and it is some INTENSE fishing. Lee is an awesome guide who doenst coddle you so you better have your A-Game when you fish with him or he will let you know about it. Thanks for the great trip Lee.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Lee is great with the wife and kids too. Last year he put my girls on trout while I was sucking air at the back of the boat. It created a moment that my (then 13 year old) has not let me forget and I'm sure we will relive over and over and over again!!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts