2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a lease for the 2010 season. I am management minded, respectful of my things as well as others. Dont trash my surroundings. Will work and/or do work weekends to get the lease ready. Year round feed is fine by me. Want somewhere I can go to whenever I want and occassionally bring my family. Drug free but like cold beer. I am easy to get along with. Preferably a place with more than just whitetail. Maybe turkeys and some hogs for example. Love to hunt and repspect everything I hunt. Any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I am looking for a lease for the 2010 season. I am management minded, respectful of my things as well as others. Dont trash my surroundings. Will work and/or do work weekends to get the lease ready. Year round feed is fine by me. Want somewhere I can go to whenever I want and occassionally bring my family. Drug free but like cold beer. I am easy to get along with. Preferably a place with more than just whitetail. Maybe turkeys and some hogs for example. Love to hunt and repspect everything I hunt. Any info is greatly appreciated.
This is the exact same thing I am looking for and description explains me to a tee.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm in the same boat looking for the same thing for 2010. Preferrably in the Hill Country. I am management minded, respectful of my things as well as others. Dont trash my surroundings. Will work and/or do work weekends to get the lease ready. Year round feed is fine by me. Want somewhere I can go to whenever I want and occassionally bring my family. Drug free but like cold beer. I am easy to get along with.
If you find anything please let me know. I've been looking for the past couple years and hopefully I will find something this year.
THANKS!

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone know of any other good places to look. I need some options in case 1 deal falls through.

·
Registered
23 Posts
pm me your email addreses. i will send you pics of deer killed and still running around i am looking for 8 people to fill a 9 person lease on 5000 acres inozona.
has 3bdr 2 ba trailer
lot of whitetail 130 to 150 average
tons of turkey and quail and dove
a lot of javalina that need thinning out.
4 k per gun. family and kids are good to go. i will have my 6 year old with me

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its all yalls 4K is a little steep for me. Sounds like an awesome place. Thanks for the offer Cody.

·
Hedgehog in the house
1,796 Posts
im looking also

im a police officer in houston looking for a good lease for my and my son, ive hunted larededo to del rio,san salba and east texas i would like to get in with a good group and see what $$$ we have and see what we could find .....leasehunter has tons of leases

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
im a police officer in houston looking for a good lease for my and my son, ive hunted larededo to del rio,san salba and east texas i would like to get in with a good group and see what $$$ we have and see what we could find .....leasehunter has tons of leases
I'm in if you can get some people together.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i would be willing to go in. have a membership at texas lease connecton and will forward info as it comes up

·
Registered
218 Posts
Me and my brother are looking for a place also so if yall dont mind please keep me in mind and if i find something i will let yall know .

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just to keep from wasting anyones time and I appreciate the offers but I cant afford to spend over $1700. As much As i would love to I am just a poor mofo.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've pm'd some folks here on this post as to let you guys know my interest. I am in Houston and that $1700 is a good ceiling for myself as well.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I've pm'd some folks here on this post as to let you guys know my interest. I am in Houston and that $1700 is a good ceiling for myself as well.
I've got a post as well and have pm'd some people. I'm looking for a place as well and $1700 would be a good ceiling. I could go higher depending on the ammenties and animals. Good luck to all that are searching!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts