2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Highball !!!!
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for 4 hunters..call [email protected] 830 2326460 deer/axis/hogs......I do not know anymore details,nor do I endorse this person...came hot off todays edition of the leakey star....rio

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
everybody gets a corner..don't forget your orange vest.. maybe its really brushy and a good deal at $14 an acre..never can tell
Dog Walker said:
Just talked to the man 540 acres 2000 a gun

·
RIP HRCH Daniels Sonny Slough 05.24.2016
1,571 Posts
Thats not horrible by any means for the hill country. Certainly not ideal, however 540 acres for 4 people to hunt on in the hill country (especially Leakey) is sufficient. He would be more in line at $1000/gun but honestly, if the property is low fence and borders some other larger or similar sized properties that arent way over pressured and you could shoot 2-4 axis does/year and alternate hunters for 1 (2 max) trophy axis bucks per year, it could be a nice little, private getaway for some city slickers.

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
Yea, I guess your right..
surfspeck said:
Thats not horrible by any means for the hill country. Certainly not ideal, however 540 acres for 4 people to hunt on in the hill country (especially Leakey) is sufficient. He would be more in line at $1000/gun but honestly, if the property is low fence and borders some other larger or similar sized properties that arent way over pressured and you could shoot 2-4 axis does/year and alternate hunters for 1 (2 max) trophy axis bucks per year, it could be a nice little, private getaway for some city slickers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts