2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Headed out with Mark (jakers) for a little late season Marlin fishing. Crew included JJ&J (Jake, Jacob, and Jason), and myself.

We found marlin, perfected night time fishing at the floaters (see pics 2&3 below), and had a hell of a time. Nothing like 8 hours of sleep on a CC before a full second day of Marlin fishing.

Enjoy the video! Boom!

Brandon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Nice going. Your making me want to go fishing.....stupid deer! Did ya'll run into anything else out there?

·
Fish Assassin
924 Posts
If you want to fight the fish from the gunwhale, that's fine. I'd rather strap in, but whatever you like.

Your wireman wearing the Wahoo Saloon shirt takes a few incorrect wraps that could get him hurt. The wrap he takes at 6:58 is asking to get hurt. There is a right way and a wrong way to take a wrap. That is the wrong way. I can take a video of the right way, if you want to see it.

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMAO. There are about 500 people who are laughing at you right now. This boat caught 15 marlin this summer, and about the same for swords.

You are funny.

Brandon

p.s. didn't take long for this thread to be hijacked by some know it all 2Cooler. And we wonder why reports are disappearing. Tards like this are why. I'm out.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Must have been way-long out by the floaters in blue water, since they dang sure ain't close in within 60 miles right now, at least as I know. Nice blue. Must have been a trip without a fighting belt, if that's the case.

By the way, that Wahoo Saloon t-shirt means something. It is too hard to explain unless you've been there, but you're on the right track, Brandon.

I'm jealous, wish I could fight a blue suit like that. Dang near snooter sized!

·
Registered
239 Posts
If you want to fight the fish from the gunwhale, that's fine. I'd rather strap in, but whatever you like.

Your wireman wearing the Wahoo Saloon shirt takes a few incorrect wraps that could get him hurt. The wrap he takes at 6:58 is asking to get hurt. There is a right way and a wrong way to take a wrap. That is the wrong way. I can take a video of the right way, if you want to see it.
I would like to see the video of the right way.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts

If you can please post up your whole library on offshore fishing, I would love to learn how to do it someday. Do you have a site I can order tapes from cuz Id like to see a quick review out on the water before I attempt this fishing game.

Way to go Mark!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts