2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a late season dove hunt near El Campo? I bought a 1 day / 4 man hunt with Waterfowl Specialties out of El Campo at a banquet earlier this year and have not been able to work the trip into my schedule. We were supposed to go this Saturday but I'm not willing to make the drive from here with the weather forecast.

If anyone wants it, shoot me a PM. It has to be taken this year and I think season ends next weekend (not positive though).

Shawn

·
Registered
917 Posts
Can't go but if you have anymore money burning a hole in your pocket I would be happy to give you my address :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, thanks for the PMs. It looks like one of my employees may actually end up taking the hunt. If he can't get it worked out with the outfitter, I will send it to one of you.

Shawn

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
man, putting employees before 2coolers.... where's the love? LOL

great offer, should be a nice cool hunt saturday :)

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
They should kill some birds. Even with the cold, wet weather we have had there has been alot of doves around El Campo and New Taiton.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope they kills limits! I was holding onto the hunt so i could get one more dove hunt in with my pup before the end of season but wasn't willing to chance the weather this weekend and already have a trip to South Texas planned next weekend.

Better it goes to someone who can use it that wasted...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryan, did your cousin John teach you that? Everytime I fish with him he says "Man, I just don't understand, we tore 'em up here yesterday..."

Just kidding! I had Sat. morning booked but all the guys who were going with me backed out due to weather forecasts and I wasn't willing to spend the $$ to drive down from CS by myself and chance the weather. Figured this way it would get put to use by someone rather than go to waste.

I didn't even think to call John and see what the weather was doing...

Shawn

They should of went Saturday.... I personally know that all hunters that afternoon shot limits.... Nice afternoon, not too cold.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts