2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got one of the pics. We went out about 30 miles for some bottom fishing. Hit about 3 spots before we got on a good one. Loaded up with 4 types of snapper, lane, red, beliner, and doggies. (not one snapper over 20" not even one release). Dropped half way down and loaded up on some hefty Aj's one after the other. Wile on one of the spots the dorado were on it and got 12 at 24-28". With the new guys on board we drifted for some kings with some of the blue runners we caught and came up with a cuda, big cuda. On the last spot the rockhinds kept bothering us when we went to the bottom. We ended up with a good mixed bag. Ajs, Snappers, Cuda, Kings, Dorado, Rockhinds, Sharpnose, and Blue Runners. oh yea I got some triggers for the frying pan.

Theres nothing like fish big enough to throw over the shoulder:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
good job once again. I'm looking for another buddy boat day w/you guys. Sometime next month? Also looking to sell the Hydrasport, & moving into twins, Not sure what size yet! My part time gig of counting cards, has been very good to me. Ready for more beef. I also emailed you, did you get it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts