2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back to back weeks of non stop action! Seems like every trip we are throwing back 5-6 limits of slot sized reds a trip. Trout fishing has been awesome too lots of fish over 20” every trip we go out and target them! Loving these windy weekends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice fish and report. Is that a mirrodine of some kind, and what kind of retrieve were you using? I like fishing those mirro lures but not much luck with them lately.
The first redfish is a Steve brown corky peanut. The second redfish is a mirrodine called sweet tea from coastal marsh. And the trout have mostly come on the coastal marsh magic hour softdines the purple ones pictured. I usually cast it let it sink to target depth 2 twitches and a pause and then 3 twitches a pause. Repeat. Some times I like two fast twitches and then 3 slow “dead stick” walk the dog style twitches. Catch a lot of fish as it’s walking the dog

·
Registered
337 Posts
Back to back weeks of non stop action! Seems like every trip we are throwing back 5-6 limits of slot sized reds a trip. Trout fishing has been awesome too lots of fish over 20” every trip we go out and target them! Loving these windy weekends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so much for catch and release, you must be selling RE in POC...or renting your place on AIR BNB

·
Trust me, I'm a professional.
1,405 Posts
so much for catch and release, you must be selling RE in POC...or renting your place on AIR BNB
Clearly you don’t fish POC anymore or don’t know how to fish POC. There’s always been 500 keeper redfish to 1 keeper trout since I’ve been fishing there.

Also, the weird thing is he did nothing illegal or immoral. By looking at the shape of the fish, I’d say that area needs more forage, not predators. Quit trolling everyone’s reports that show fish on the cleaning table.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts