2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked my youtube acct today and the number of views had turned over to 900K. Only 100K to go before I hit a million views. The week I had my bypass I just hit 100K. Its going to be close but I should hit the million mark before the 2nd anniversary of the bypass. I never in my wildest dreams thought my little collection would garner so many views. Or Featured Video status. The last vid made it to Featured status in 2 days something like that. Anyways thanks to all of you who check them out and to the tracks and drivers. Without tracks and drivers there wouldn't be anything to shoot :) The action is all theirs I'm just recording it.

Griz

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
That is totally awesome Griz-man! Wow! I remember when you first started and you have just progressed from there, overcoming A LOT!

Thanks for always sharing your videos my friend!
PD2:cool:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea its really taken off

The week I had the bypass I had just gotten to 100K. That was about 2 years ago now. Might even make the million mark before the anniversary. Since some of my vids have hit the featured list the views have really gone through the roof. One video has 300K+ hits alone. What's really cool is that I'm familiar enough with the software and camera now that I don't have to think too much about that stuff just concentrate on the races.

Griz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts