2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd attempt, as first one seemed to disappear. Looking for some good referral's for a landscape supply company on the South side of Houston. I'm in Pearland and looking to find something as close to the house as possible.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There is a landscaping place off Hwy 6 and 288. going south on 228 you take a right on Hwy 6 and go a few miles. Its on the right side of the road. dont remember the name but they have lots of landscaping rocks piled up.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you JPEG, and bobbaganoosh, anyone else have any other recommendations? I know a large number of you live in this area.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I dealt with the other yard just up the road from Waynes and felt they were less than generous when they loaded bark mulch. It went like this, with the front end loader scoop and slowly dump the mulch several times in the pile to fluff, then scoop up a bucket full. shake the bucket a bit until the material was level and then load it in my truck. Go to Waynes and they make sure you get more than you ordered. LOL, Make sure you check the air pressure in your tires before you go!

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Wayne will put so much in your truck you think your gonna bust an axle. He is generous on his scoops. And they are super friendly and answer any question you may have. Spent a couple of thou there on flagstone, gravel, mulch etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts