2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking with you 2 coolers to see if yall know anyone that does tree removal in large quantities (land clearing) and retention pond digging. Any referrals would be appreciated.

·
Living life in the 77H20 zip code
848 Posts
Where is the project located ??? We operate out of Montgomery County just north of Houston. If your not close to me, I can refer you to someone elsewhere.

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,373 Posts
Call Philip at 409--781--1431

Name of the company is Philip Trucking. He owns all the dump trucks, haul trucks, trackhoes and dozers. He is bonded and insured. Let him know that T.J. from Allco gave you his number. He works over a large part of the state of Texas. I use him a lot on our smaller clearing and grubbing projects. Does a great job.

If it is a large project 1/2mil+ plus. Let me know. I work for Allco out of Beaumont. We do work all over the state of Texas, and are one of the larger general contractors in the State.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad. The job is located off of 290 and Beltway 8 more or less and the pond is roughly 150feet by 170feet by 6 feet deep. I have drawings at my office for this stuff

·
Registered
436 Posts
We do work all over and would be interested in looking at your job. I will send you a PM with our info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts