2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick post to let everyone know that Laguna Rods stands behind their product and will go out of their way to help when they can. I dropped a couple of our rods off at Jode's office for replacement and repair (broken tip & broken eye) and in a little over a week they were ready for me to pick up in time for our long awaited trip to the Chandeleur Islands. Thanks Jode, Jeff, and Danny.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll second that. At the last FLW Tournament in Cocodrie, LA I broke one of my rods on a fish, and Jode helped me out and sent some rods to the house we were staying at for me and my partner. The customer service is second to none, and I will never use any rods but Lagunas after everything he has done for me.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
yup

Jode has taken care of me on more than one occassion. He has never waivered any time I have called him. Im rough on my stuff, and he has always been there with a smile and a handshake. Ill never buy anything else, without a doubt. With lots of good rods on the market, customer service sets the good ones apart from the rest. Not a groupie, I just like the way they do buisness after they sell a great rod.

Z

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.