2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, Benelliboss, and two others guys went down to South Padre Island to fish with Rich Peebody (http://www.lagunaguide.com/). Monday's trip we ended up with 24 trout from 19-25 and not one fish caught that day was a throwback. Tuesday we ended up with 12 trout from 19-22. we only fished for an hour or so before we got stormed on. Overall it was a great trip and we all caught a bunch of fish and had a blast.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
nice fish

Just wondering were you guys in the ultra cat or were you in the boat with the merc on it that you took those pics in ? Both look great and what were you throwing for bait? Looks like you guys had a great time .. I dont fish that area but am lookimg for a guide in a few weeks when we go, I dont want to drag my boat that far.. Thanks and God bless from the Ape

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sorry. He runs a 21 ft shallow sport. That boat is sponsored by team castaway.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dont forget to mention we were throwing "dead" piggies and mullets. i had never caught specks on dead bait until now.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
spotted ape said:
Just wondering were you guys in the ultra cat or were you in the boat with the merc on it that you took those pics in ? Both look great and what were you throwing for bait? Looks like you guys had a great time .. I dont fish that area but am lookimg for a guide in a few weeks when we go, I dont want to drag my boat that far.. Thanks and God bless from the Ape
Looks like Dooms' Ultra Cat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts