2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Astros are currently 48-53 with a .475 winning percentage. If they continue this pace they will end the season at 77-85.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
spotsndots said:
I guess I need a miracle 16 game winning streak because my lucky number is 93 and my brothers is 92. Not holding my breath for this one!!!

Jim
here's the original thread:

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=58751

sorry spotsndots - I got 92 locked up on the fist page of the thread...unless I have a brother I don't know about :D

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
I have 95. We need a win streak baby!!!!

We are only 5 back for the wildcard but its now time to turn this ship around. Cincy has not been there in awhile and the Astros under pressure perform well.

I have not quit on my Astros and here is a scenario for hope.

1. Ensberg comes off the DL healthy and starts hitting like he is capable of.
  2. Luke Scott is hitting .318 since coming up.
  3. Burke is at .286 playing regularly for the 1st time.
  4. Huff is a second half guy who will come around.
  5. Bullpen is starting to come around--look at qualls and Wheeler's ERA--they are at 3.22 and 3.40 with Borkowski at 3.76.
  6. Clemens and Backe are back.
The fat lady has not even started to warm up yet

·
Registered
628 Posts
I hope they do get on a winning streak, but if they don't then my 72-90 is not lookin bad. What does secont place get???LOL

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
here's a spreadsheet that shows everyone's guesses:

2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th guesses were submitted for some numbers. If that person did not select another W/L record - I put them down as 2nd....etc.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
dang sc, if you have more xtra time on your hands i have a couple slightly more complicated spreadsheets you could work on :):):)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts