2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These dog may not be ready yet, but if you like one call and put a hold on it. After the dog has been there for 3 days, the shelter has to make room for the next load. Click on photo for more info and to find out how to adopt one.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Darn it Belinda....Your killin me with these pics..
If more folks would just spay- neuter there dogs...This wouldnt be an EVERY Day occurance..
& no Im not mad @ anyone except the previous owners..
If you have a child would you drop it off @ CPS & walk away..Why should animals be any different..
Now I'll get off my soap box
Oxx..

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oxx, it is just CRAZY! AND THIS IS JUST ONE SHELTER!!! I got an email about one at the Friendswood shelter today. I pulled THREE from Pasadena on Friday (thanks Ragman!!) and left one behind, and there is usually several at LaPorte! Everyone wants a puppy, people don't understand that they turn into 65 pound puppies fast! Then, when they get too hard to control (usually due to a lack of training) they get dumped. We sure stay full!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Belinda the lab that was in bellaire found a great new home out by lake livingston. two kids, 5 acres and lots of love, thanks for helping out the dogs, happy july 4th also his new name is rufus!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts