2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HALLELULAH !!!!! Power is back on...but not thanks to Center Point..A couple of the finest young technicians from Mont's "Weeks Services" just fired up my brand new back-up NG generator...and ALL is well with the world again.Boy, that sucker is a beauty...27,000 KW and running everything in the house including a two ton AC in my shop and a 4 ton main unit in the house AND the 3 ton back-up AC as well...Figger I could run most of the block on this beauty..

I know it's 'over-kill', but we are just TOO old to go thru this ever again...two solid weeks with just an oscillating fan and the fridge/freezer running. NEVER AGAIN.

I am in a service business and I KNOW the importance of doing the job right the first time.. The two young techs Jack Gavin sent out here, Jay and Josh, REALLY knew their business..Worked non stop from 9 AM this morning till 6 PM without even a break for lunch.. My faith in the younger generation is now officially restored...

A beautiful job..with excellent personnel...can't ask for more..

Kudos where kudos are due...Muchas Gracias to all the people at Weeks Services.....Job well done, Gentlemen (and Barb)

A Happy and Contented Old Geezer....

Attachments

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Wow, that is just plain OUTSTANDING! Glad you are comfy now Jim.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If possible,would you give an estimate for a job like that.Would like to try and do something for my mom so she won't go through this again. Thanks before hand.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
27,000kw?
possibly 27,000 watt?
i have a 65kw and it is as big as my truck!
Kudos to your guys mont!!!

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,167 Posts
just keep the ol shotgun armed and at the ready there are a few scummys out there that would like to walk off with that

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
That is outstanding service and I know you're glad to get it. Living without power is no picnic. I'm glad you got it up and running - now go make some pens.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, Viking....just been out there setting up my shop again...

and...roundman...if anybody can walk off with this booger he's big enough to scare me. This dude weighs in at about 1100 pounds...or so the techs say...I ain't much on electricity...I flip the switch and if nuthin happens , I'm in deep doo-doo...Watts, Volts, Kilowatts..etc...It's all a mystery to me....:rotfl:

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Awesome, Jim! And kudos to you and your folks, Mont!

I can't tolerate heat, don't know how you managed it for 2 weeks!

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
BOBBYG said:
So,Mont owns WEEKS? Thats who we use for our service.
hehe .. yes i believe so ... especially since his name is Mont Weeks :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts