2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I hear ya dun went an wun ya 1 o'dem reel fansee feeshin' rods...you dun good.:cheers: Tell miss molly we'uns catfeesh boys say hay.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I Don't expect Miss Molly will actually be PRESENTING the rod to you in person LOL... she's busy keeping all those boys droolin' down in Florida.... She sure has a pretty smile.

·
Registered
550 Posts
let us po' folk kno how a fancy-dancy feeshin rod feel. We might wanna pick up luminum cans to save up for us one. Congrats

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Billy got anything to do with it,you'll prolly not want to get that pretty thing"slimed"!!:slimer: :slimer:

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Wendell...

You get that sweet Billystix catfeeshin'pole,yet?Been a while...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Talked with Billy today -- If I understood him right -- He will start work on it next week .... We talked some basic specs , but mostly it will be a surprise .. I told him to keep it simple and he said he didn't do simple .. lol ... I am sure it will be a master piece ....

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'd like to know how that fancy dancy buggy whip s'posed to feel with a big blue tuggin on the business end.

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
'Sposed to feel like ya got a big Blue tuggin' on da business end!!!:ac550:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Same here, gotta long day tomorrow. Just got through cokkin a big pan of deer mixed with onions, mushrooms, taters, and carrots. mmmmmmmmmgood. And gotta nother crockpot full cookin also with stew. 'train, it's all yours.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts