2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody want to take some kids fishing July 24 or 25? My hole i goto with the kids is closed for now and i have 2 10 year old nephews that want to go fishing. One lives with me and goes to the river with me quite often, the other is visiting from New York at the end of the month. I will take care of gas, bait, and what not. They are not experienced trout anglers, and will not be mad having spent the day catching hard heads or even freshwater fish.
If no one wants to take the boat out does anyone know of a good place to take the boys for some bankfishing, do you have a stock pond or a honey hole. I just want to put the boys on some fish. Take a kid fishing, Change the future.

Josh

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
josh, i just got back into town last night, the moving truck is coming in the morning with my mom and dad's stuff, but if i can get them settled in soon, i would love to take yall out. my boat is small, but would do, also we could fish off the wall at the YB. just cant make a commitment yet, gotta see how things go here first.

trudy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts