2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure there are a few 2coolers sitting in their trucks this morning at the beach. Watching the news and this one looks like a nasty lil booger, over 60 lightning strikes in the past 15 minutes per ABC13. Shouldnt last long but I bet it made for some hairy moments on the beach this A.M.

Z

Attachments

·
Back in da Saddle
10,149 Posts
I was just fixxing to head that way and I'm not so excited now look at the train behind it....

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
I knew it was coming (70% forcast) so I slept in until 6:30. All this weather was in S. Texas yesterday. I think I'll catch up on my reading this morning.LOL

·
Roll Tide!!!
2,974 Posts
I hit it this AM. I started tossing at 5:15 AM. Two trout and a hog whiting before the sun even thought about lighting up the sky. Chart/Black Skitterwalk for the 20" trout. White Gulp shrimp for the whiting and 22" trout. Off the water quickly before 6 AM. Lightning was heading this way from the SW. Rain started when I hit the truck. Nice day, but not enough to risk getting hurt.

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
I hit the rocks o nthe seawall this morning. Had one trout by 6am and then it opened up. Sure was a pretty show!
--Hop

·
Registered
41 Posts
It was raining harder down by quintana it looked like this morninng. You are right about sitting waiting for all the lightning to go away. There were some double rainbows out around drum bay before the rain finally got to Surfside beach and forced everyone out of the water.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
It was a monster down in port oconner this morning as well I see an awesome water spout over P.O.C around 9am lots of lightning.Oh and some awesome fishing to boot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts