2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rules and regs say keep 10 trout, 3 redfish & 5 flounder. Do it. :cheers: Make it a point to go limit out on all 3 every trip. Have fun, enjoy your fish. It's allowed by the TP&W. :)

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Rules and regs say keep 10 trout, 3 redfish & 5 flounder. Do it. :cheers: Make it a point to go limit out on all 3 every trip. Have fun, enjoy your fish. It's allowed by the TP&W. :)
Most of the people whining about limits probably couldn't catch a limit if you put a gun to their head...

·
Im your huckleberry!!
337 Posts
Most of the people whining about limits probably couldn't catch a limit if you put a gun to their head...
:work:
AMEN BROTHERS!!!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Sometimes its better for people to think you've lost your way, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You need help my friend.

chuck

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,213 Posts
:mad: How could one be so stupid :headknock. That would be so irresponsible to our fisheries... :slimer::rotfl:

Ha, it just goes to show if we don't catch them and eat them MOTHER NATURE WILL! Catch all you can legally and eat every one before the winch Mother nature does.

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually yes, i have even found your picture, would you like to see it? I know how camera shy guys like you are.

chuck
I see myself everyday. why would I want to see a picture. find a thread Brian C posted up from our fishing trip. My picture is in there. Find a report from Capt. Hollis. My pic is in there. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dag-gum right!! Heck, I am tired of big brother telling me what to do. If you don't want 10 then don't keep them. That is your business. I never keep 10 myself, but people need to just worry about themselves. They screwed up the flounder gigging and trout will be next. I would hate to be trying to make a living and they change it to 5.

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
Hmmm, you have a point there. Does anyone know if TP&W has a "Rollover Limit Plan?" Kinda like what my cell phone company does with minutes. If I don't use them up in a month, a can use them next month. For all those trips I've made and caught nothin' I should be able to 'rollover' my limits to the next trip!:spineyes:

Attachments

·
Smokin' a GULP!
911 Posts
Hmmm, you have a point there. Does anyone know if TP&W has a "Rollover Limit Plan?" Kinda like what my cell phone company does with minutes. If I don't use them up in a month, a can use them next month. For all those trips I've made and caught nothin' I should be able to 'rollover' my limits to the next trip!:spineyes:
But Ma', those are leftover trout!!!!

Ma: Johnny take your trout, they are from last months rollover, they are still good!!!

lol

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
I gotta catch 10, 3 and 5 first!

If I did, I will keep them if I want too. I don't want to clean more than a few anyway.

Fish. Keep what you can legaly

·
One more cast....
11,526 Posts
Me, my brother, and my dad kept around 60 or so in about 5 trips. Still have some left. Those are about the only trips we took for the year. I will keep them if I want, whatcha gonna do about it?:eek: I am a trout murderer.

Attachments

·
Remember the Veterans
8,047 Posts
I greened your sorry carcass for sayin' that!!:spineyes:

:cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts