2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone this is Kaiser. He just turned a year old a couple of weeks before the South Dove season opener. I had him at Hendrick's Kennels for 4 months prior to Dove Season. Steve did a wonderful job with him. I couldn't be happier. I wanted share some pics with everyone, I had to resize them hope they turn out. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Triple D Guide Service
1,009 Posts
RubenZamora said:
Just out of curiosity. how much does it cost to have a dog trained to retrieve Dove? And at what age do you typically send them to retriever school?
Anywhere from 300 a month on up, most basic programs are 4-5 months at 400-600 a month but your dog will be retrieving and ready to roll

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
GOOD BOY!!!

·
TxDuSlayer
4,772 Posts
Congrats on your pup's first retreive, wait til he goes to pickup his first goose its funny to watch how they try and pick it up the first time! Good Luck with your new huntin partner.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TxDuSlayer said:
Congrats on your pup's first retreive, wait til he goes to pickup his first goose its funny to watch how they try and pick it up the first time! Good Luck with your new huntin partner.
I can only imagine how funny it will be, but I can't wait to see. LOL Maybe I will try and video tape it.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Kaiser is looking great. Can not wait to see a pic of him standing on the front of my boat with a duck in his mouth. Need to get out and do some hunting myself before to long. This hurricane clean up stuff is getting old. LOL

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N Addiction Guide Service
www.TexasBigFish.com
www.MatagordaBayFishingGuide.com

Team Brown Lures, Hookset Marine, Kubala Kustom Rods, Midcoastproducts.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts