2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If ya want info about the Ritch's Brew Nitro Challenge, race results, phone #, location, or just contact us, come to the web site:
www.kmrcraceway.com

the race results,and gallery of pics are still outdated but all other pages are up to speed.
Thanks Guys
c-ya at the track!
Dave

·
Registered
446 Posts
Looks nice Dave! Glad to see you guys are keeping that place up and running. Just wish you were closer to Austin. Oh well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
was looking forward to doing some paint tradin with jim again but it looks like i'll be in cali during the challenge. FIGURES. oh well gotta let them get it while they can because when i come back, GAME ON BIOTCHES.

JIM- SO MUCH FUN THIS PAST WEEKEND, and you said it wasn't possible to do close racing on such a new layout. .8 seconds difference in qualifying time i think would say different.

6 month breaks work wonders

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Dave c. said:
If ya want info about the Ritch's Brew Nitro Challenge, race results, phone #, location, or just contact us, come to the web site:
www.kmrcraceway.com

the race results,and gallery of pics are still outdated but all other pages are up to speed.
Thanks Guys
c-ya at the track!
Dave
Very nice! :D

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I want to go and check out your track but I hear it's like an oven in there. Have you ever looked into evaporative cooling?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we put 4 new fans in the pits last weekend..helped
More improvements to come...
Its cooler than being out in the blazin sun!!!
Jim and Andy that was some great racin last weekend.
hey guys we are over 30 corp. sponsors for the nitro challenge!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey Jim! things are going good here in Austin. I've been too busy to race most of this year, but hoping to actually make it out this weekend. Looks like you guys are getting K&M back to where it should be turnout wise. Very cool! Would love to make it over there to run again sometime, just have no idea when, lol.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Talk about close times!

In one of the gas truck quals, I was like 00:00:01 ahead of the next guy. NOW THAT IS CLOSE!!!

OH BTW, I still Sport and SUPPORT Biff Racing. Madd Skills & Insane racing Be Afraid!!!!

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Bigmax said:
In one of the gas truck quals, I was like 00:00:01 ahead of the next guy. NOW THAT IS CLOSE!!!

OH BTW, I still Sport and SUPPORT Biff Racing. Madd Skills & Insane racing Be Afraid!!!!
justa shakin in my boots!!!..lol...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
heh

to know us is to love us.

What's that?!!!!! An Earthquake?????!!!!

·
cluck, cluck
274 Posts
Howdy Racers,

Good to see the K&M website is up and running :smile:
Lyn keep my spot open and I'll be there to hack away!

·
Registered
643 Posts
WT427 said:
I want to go and check out your track but I hear it's like an oven in there. Have you ever looked into evaporative cooling?
Like we need more humidity!!! :cloud:Those things only work in the desert and under 105 deg. :hairout:I know, I had one in Bakersfield, CA. AC is the only thing that works in Houston BABY!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts