2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is good to hear from you all again I felt like I lost all my good friends at once,glad we are all back............................later,Dave

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
It was skeeery wern't it.... I sure lost alot of phone numbers on my PMs... That Slurps

G

·
Dolphin here - Kind of like a house fire. We lost a lot of good info. We need a plan to keep this from happening again.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Yeppers

That was a long day for those of us who make this board part of our everyday lives. When I logged on(or tried to at least) and nuttin was there I was lost the rest of the day. I musta checked every 5 minutes for the rest of the day till we had sumthin. I know its been said many times already but thanks Mont. This forum is a big part of may of our lives. I keep in contact with a large majority of my friends through this site and was lost without it. Welcome back everyone.

Z

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Hey GatorB,
Do you happen to know Jack & Becky Trigg? They're from your neck of the woods. They are supposed to join us all down at the beach tomorrow. Just curious.

Later,

Jeff

·
Charter Member
5,922 Posts
Brew, I went to high school with Jack Trigg, RE Lee class of '67, Baytown. Does that sound about right?

If so, tell him Mike Henderson said hi.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Could be Mikey.
I'm guessing he's in his mid 50's so a late 60's grad seems about right.

He works for exxon I think, somewhere down B-town way. Not sure what he does at the plant but I know he's on the fire crew when the need arises.

He was at the TOBA gig hanging out under the awning with us & the Monty crew. His wife Becky won the snow shovel. She works for Donna. Thats how I know him. Nicest most laid back guy you'll ever meet.

They're supposed to come join us at the beach tomorrow so I'll run your name by him & see if it rings a bell. Maybe he'll have some good Mikey stories we haven't heard yet!! LOL ;)

Later,

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts